It’s all about Thrill, High Speeds
and Top Level Risk
The purpose of BikeFriendlyArlington Club is —
- To enjoy bicycling with friends and to meet other bicyclists
- To promote cycling safety programs and to acquaint others with proper traffic regulations
- To advance and improve public facilities and services for cyclists
- To encourage bicycling for its contribution to individual health and the environment.
- To share information about bicycling with individuals and/or organizations
- To foster good will and friendship between residents and cyclists
- To cooperate with Village Officials and other organizations for the general welfare of all cyclists.
Make Calculated Risks and Reap the Rewards
Challenge Yourself and Push the Limits
“When my legs hurt, I say: ‘Shut up legs! Do what I tell you to do!’” — …
A Never Ending “Adventurous Journey”
“One of the most important days of my life, was when I learned to ride a bicycle.” — …